Two rivers is proud of its reputation of being a family friendly destination and we welcome family friendly guests & groups. We do not tolerate drunken or obnoxious behavior that is an inconvenience to our guests. To assure that we can continue to provide a family friendly environment please follow these tubing guidelines:
- Children must be 5 years old and 42" tall
- Alcohol is limited to 2 servings per adult 21 years of age. We will check coolers and ID's
- Tubing fee includes: tube rental, shuttle service and use of our private landing
- You may not use your own tubes. Only customers who have rented all tubes from Two Rivers and use our shuttle service are allowed to use our private landing.
- Life jackets recommended
- No glass, styrofoam or animals will be allowed on tubing trips.
- PLEASE bring back all garbage
- We reserve the right to inspect all items
- There is NO LIFEGUARD on duty. Safety is your responsiblity. Tubing on a rivers is an outdoor and unpredicatable experience tube at your own discretion. At times other restrictions may be put in place due to river conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
Tubing Hours & Cost
Weekdays - On the hour 12 - 4 p.m
Weekends - Anytime between 11 - 4 p.m
Tube rental/shuttle fee
$12.00 per tube
Tubing hours and availability is subject to season, weather and river conditions.