Tubing is closed due to low water levels. Check back often for updates!
Driftin’ Down The River Without a Care in The World
Lazy days spent floating down the river. Summertime doesn’t get any better than this! Enjoy a relaxing, scenic trip down the Mississippi River on one of our rental tubes. Prices include shuttle service up the river.
Monday thru Thursday
Shuttle leaves on the hour from 12 – 3 PM
Friday thru Sunday
Any time between 11 AM – 3 PM
Tube Rental/Shuttle Fee
Note: Tubing and boating hours and availability are subject to season, weather, and river conditions.
Two Rivers is proud of its reputation as being a family-friendly destination. We do not tolerate drunken or obnoxious behavior that inconveniences our guests. To assure that we can continue to provide a family-friendly environment, please follow these tubing guidelines:
- Children must be 5 years old and 42″ tall.
- All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Life jackets are recommended, but all children under 10 must wear a life jacket.
- The tubing fee includes tube rental, shuttle service, and use of our private landing.
- You may not use your own tubes (anything that takes air.) Only customers who have rented all tubes from Two Rivers and use our shuttle service can use our private landing.
- No glass, styrofoam, or animals will be allowed on tubing trips.
- PLEASE bring back all garbage.
- We reserve the right to inspect all items.
- There is NO LIFEGUARD on duty. Safety is your responsibility. Tubing on rivers is an outdoor and unpredictable experience. Tube at your own discretion. At times other restrictions may be put in place due to river conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.